Friday, April 13, 2012

umair haque

umair haque (@umairh)
4/13/12 6:42 AM
NB, my tweets will make a lot more sense if you read my blogs (books, etc :) . Now, I'm gonna get a haircut and pretend I'm not a hipster.



oh.. so there's something more to tweeting.. than what you see? :)

funny to follow tweets of so many that bash twitter - or that aren't even on it.
the course of a convo.. i'm probably in 3-5 different platforms.. depending on what access i have that moment.. not to mention - where are you coming from in the first place.. what work are you doing.. etc .. context.
potential for the gossip game on steroids.

i have a bent toward sacrasm.. which i often don't really like.. because anymore - i keep from it. thinking many could be offended.. esp if they don't know me.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. - George Bernard Shaw