Sunday, October 24, 2010

do what you love

met a new friend on fb - Zoo
she writes:
Zoo Vankova: I have to admit that I am bullshitting myself on a daily basis, that :..''I 'd love to, but I can't now'' and many more*

and later writes:
Sitting in an office full of fools, trying hard 2 stay sane.
Day by day.

and:
Often we ask ourselves 'can I do this?' and then 'How?'
What might be a better order is to ask is 'Why will i do this?' , 'When will i do this?' and then 'How can I do this?'


i'm thinking many have these thoughts. daily.

we could change this.. yes?

let's mesh (gansky) and rework (fried) our days -
many are watching life go by with
no hunger
no relationship
no sense of real.
there's no reason to be bound to things we don't value.

yeah - the web can be bad - like all things... but it has the potential for good we all crave.

















let's go there.
individually.
together.
let's be.

___________________________________________