Thursday, June 28, 2012

whimsy matters

Inês Silva (@isss111)
6/28/12 6:01 AM
What multitasking does to our brains blog.bufferapp.com/what-multitask…


this is great stuff... insightful.. helpful..

but i do wish people (i'm sure me included) would stop talking in absolutes..
we are all different..
while - again - this info is insightful - it's not all things to all people all the time. no?

ie: changing places in the room - to me that's what i'm doing when i switch from one thing to another - it's like i'm giving myself a little vacation to another thing - because i was starting to lose focus.. i've found i do more (of what matters to me) when i listen to my gut. if i need a break i break. for me - that happens often. i'd be running around the house switching spaces/rooms.. instead.. i go check something.

maybe - i would be more focused.. more coherent if i didn't do it that way.
maybe - i'm not supposed to be more focused.. more coherent.

who's to say.. no?

whimsy matters.