Wednesday, January 25, 2012

matt dunleavy

cool stuff

 http://playfreshair.com/

he was on ttt jan 25

good connection no?:
Assistant Professor in Instructional Technology at Radford University in Virginia. From 2006 to 2007, I was a postdoctoral fellow in learning technologies at the Harvard Graduate School of Education and the director of the Handheld Augmented Reality Project (HARP). I earned my Ph.D. in Educational Research, Statistics, and Evaluation at the University of Virginia, where I focused on the impact of ubiquitous computing on student learning and the classroom environment. Prior to completing my formal education, he lived overseas teaching English as a Second Language in Cameroon, Central Africa as a Peace Corps volunteer and then independently in Taiwan, Republic of China. I currently exploring how mobile technology and augmented reality can be used to improve academic and socio-cultural skills for K-16 school students. In addition, I am a co-founder of an augmented reality development company called MoGo Mobile, Inc. Sign up for email notifications about our augmented reality development platform at playfreshair.com


___________