Monday, January 4, 2010

auf english bitte


 this is obviously





I just can't read it... so here's my Croatian to English translation via google... please tweak if you like.



 
Zagreb, December 2009.

Dear Journal Editor Bug,

Professor I IX. Gymnasium in Zagreb. My other projects Greetings From The World has just been nominated for the prestigious Edublog Awards in the category of Best Educational Wiki 2009 as one of the top 39 wikis this year on the Internet. At the same time, I invite you to Wednesday 16th 12th 15 hours given their voice to this project.

Already itself nominations for this award at the world level means a lot, and to this great success of my students and I have just come through Twitter. Therefore could not possibly agree with your stance that Twitter was a failure.

Twitter and Facebook are two entirely different things. Facebook is a network in which there are my friends who really know the real life, while the

Twitter my circle of acquaintances "narrowed" to različith pedmeta Four hundred teachers from all over the world, all of them enthusiasts who are not their Libe odouševljenje web 2.0 technology to transfer their equally craze colleagues - "follower". This is my priceless PLN (Personal Learning Network).

*



If not them, I never would have learned what their students can make stunning posters with eduglogsterom and incorporate them into wikispaces. My class never had it, and Ning would never have written 109 blog posts in English and at least three times so many constructive comments on two and a half months. Twitter us connect with students from schools in Loveland, Colorado. Twitter showed us how to use Wallwisher to meet with their school system, and Voicethread them learn Croatian. Twitter has encouraged us to organize a virtual celebration of Thanksgiving with Adobe Connect Pro Meeting and CARNet, and next Friday and we will organize a virtual Christmas party.

Since I am an ordinary professor of English and German, not a computer geek, Twitter has just helped me and my students to apply the latest technology in our everyday work. On Twitter I 1 April and it is for me the most successful IT event of the year. It's just that you need to follow the right people! Best regards

Arjana Blazic, prof.

UPDATE:

January 2010th

Bug has released a letter entitled Twitterova party. Thus was created this blog!

PS. Edublog Award we received!


 


*message i'm hearing - with the help of artwork via keri smith

____________________________________________________________________