Tuesday, December 29, 2009

on digging down

on reading karl fisch's decision to  blog for the huffington post...

i think one of our biggest energy zappers is senseless arguing - when a conversation is no longer about a mission, but an agenda. unfortunately, even just the word political takes me there.

i love that you're doing this karl. danah boyd's interview here - ended with these words: 

The questions I continue to want to ask are the things that are challenging to me: having to sit down and be forced to think about uncomfortable social stuff, it's really hard to get my head around it – which means it's exactly what I should dive in and deal with."

we all need to be doing more of that. digging down.

thank you karl fisch- for being among the brave leaders for ed. and of course dana boyd as well.

____________________________________________________